ImageVenue provides users with wide array of editing functions, such as cropping, resizing, rotating and red-eye reduction. All of those functions are available from the toolbar on the top of the editor.
Cropping - To crop image, simply select an area with your mouse and click the "Crop" button or simply double click inside the selected area.
Resizing - To resize and image, click on the "Resize" button and select the image size you need. The constrain proportions checkbox makes sure to preserve the same resizing for the height and width.
- To rotate an image use the following buttons
- To flip the photo use the following buttons
- To make the photo sepia use the following button
- To remove red-eyes you need to change the image size to 100% (using the button
). Then you need to select the area around an eye and click "Remove red-eye button". After that you can make the image fit in the window again (using the button
Adjust image parameters
- To adjust brightness, contrast, saturation or hue click on this button
- Use these buttons to undo or redo your changes
- The "Fit in window" button (
) makes your entire picture fit into the window. "Actual size" (
) - show image at its actual size. Scrollbars will be added in case the photo is too big for the editing area.